Help win generational change for our students and our profession by volunteering to help get-out-the-vote in your building as a Worksite Action Leader!
- Attend an in-person or virtual 60-minute Worksite Action Leader training.
- Host at least one non-partisan voter engagement activity in your building. WALs will be reimbursed $1.75/member for the costs of your activity.
- Share our 2024 Voter Guide and non-voter education materials with members in your building.
- Worksite Action Leaders who complete a training and submit a plan will receive a $25 gift card after the campaign.
- Conduct one-on-one conversations with targeted voters in your building.
- Stay in contact with your local union’s GOTV leader and your assigned political organizer.
Become a Worksite Action Leader