2020 and beyond
Uniting in a Minnesota movement for the schools our students deserve
Voting is a must in 2020. Through our union, we have the collective power to win generational change for public education in 2021.
But the bottom line is the power of the educator vote only translates into real change for students with a visionary movement in our workplaces and with our communities to reverse decades of underfunding and inequality.
Join our movement
The 2020-21 Minnesota plan:
1. Get out 100 percent of the educator vote for public education on Nov. 3, 2020.
2. Collectively engage at least 33,000 parents and community voters in the election and beyond.
3. Unite our co-workers and communities in a statewide movement for full funding of public education in the spring of 2021.
What you can do:
– Pledge to unite for action and join our full funding movement.
– Attend a Unity Campaign training and become a Worksite Unity Leader in your building.
– Talk to your union building rep, steward or worksite action leaders about what fully funded schools would mean for the students you serve.
– Share your commitment with educators on social media using #edmnvotes.
– Share our digital campaign pledge card with parents and other members of your community.