As Minnesotans, we stand by those values that provide quality education for our students, support for our educators and unite our communities.
The issues below include video, shareables and meeting materials for you to use during our 2020-21 Unity Campaign for full, equitable funding of public education.
These issues will also be featured on Education Minnesota’s social media accounts. Follow us to see and share our updates!
- Bouncing back from COVID-19 disruptions
- Child care and early learning
- Education funding
- ESP Bill of Rights
- Fighting for racially just schools
- Full-service community schools
- Student loan forgiveness
- Teacher licensure and preparation
- Worker freedoms and voice
Hover over the images to share or right click to save!
Social media graphics:
What does a fully funded school look like?