Smaller class sizes. More mental health resources. Better pay.
Join our 2022 campaign and help us win generational change for our students and our profession by volunteering to be a Worksite Action Leader in your building!
"*" indicates required fields
- Attend a virtual 60-minute Worksite Action Leader training.
- Host non-partisan voter engagement activities in your building sometime before Election Day. (One activity in September, one activity in October/November).
- Share non-partisan voter education materials about the candidates with members in your building.
- Conduct one-on-one conversations with targeted voters in your building.
- Stay in contact with your local union’s GOTV leader and your assigned political organizer.