- Due North Budget: What’s in it for You? 10-minute meeting presentation
- Due North Budget: What’s in it for You? presentation notes
- Due North Budget: What’s in it for You? member email template
Consider sending out one of the optional video links below to share with your members prior to your 10-minute meeting on the Due North budget.
CBS News: Americans know wealth inequality is a problem, but what does it look like? (6:23) In order to understand the full story of chronic underfunding in education and the solutions needed to help right the economic wrongs of the past and present, it is important to understand the true face of wealth inequality in the United States. This six-minute CBS News segment provides a well-rounded explanation of what wealth inequality actually looks in America—using pie as our pie chart!
United for a Fair Economy: The BBs of Wealth. (5:19) We know the pandemic has impacted everyone across the state, but we also know that not every Minnesotan has been impacted equally. Using the sound of dropping BBs into a metal soup pot, this five-minute video provides a unique and auditory way to ground us in the reality that wealth is not distributed equally in the U.S.
- School Board Resolution for Local Leaders 10-minute meeting presentation
- School Board Resolution for Local Leaders presentation notes
- School Board Resolution for Local Leaders member email template
- Download sample school board language
- Sample joint letter for full funding
- Sample statement for full funding
- Sample talking points for full funding