Ready to enhance your local's digital presence?
Education Minnesota is eager to provide support and training to members who are interested in starting or expanding their local’s online presence.
Below are resources to help members get started, including: a video that explains what getting involved with digital organizing means and a one-pager focused on the specifics involved with digital engagement.
If you have any questions or want to reach out for help, fill out the form at the bottom of this page or click here.
Digital organizing resources:
- Digital Organizing 101 (presentation at 2021 CBOC)
- Digital organizing general best practices
- Digital organizing spaceship theory
- Free digital resources
- Theory of change planning tool
- What is a digital engagement leader?