Join our 2022 campaign and help us win generational change for our students by volunteering to become a Worksite Action Leader in your building.
- Attend a virtual 60-minute Worksite Action Leader training sometime between May and July.
- Host non-partisan voter engagement activities in your building between Spring 2022 and Election Day. (One activity in April/May, one activity in September, one activity in October/November).
- Share non-partisan voter education materials about the candidates with members in your building.
- Conduct one-on-one conversations with targeted voters in your building.
- Stay in contact with your local union’s GOTV leader and your assigned political organizer.
Complete the form below to apply!