Initial online orientation
Education Minnesota is pleased to begin offering the first of a two-part training series for 2020-21 worksite unity team leaders now through the end of July.
- During this training, members will learn about power, the pathway to fully funding public schools in Minnesota and messaging about our campaign during COVID-19.
- Training groups will be capped at 20 people per session.
- Local unions may schedule custom trainings at additional times and dates.
- Part two will begin in August and will feature action steps for the campaign this fall to get-out-the-vote for public education.
- Members who attended the Unity Summit in January 2020 do not need to complete this training, but are welcome to attend for a refresher.
Role of worksite unity team leaders:
- Work with coworkers at your worksite to unify your building in actions to get-out-the-vote in the 2020 election and unite people in actions during the 2021 legislative session to win new education funding.
- Receive support from, and coordinate your activities with, Education Minnesota staff and leadership.
- Track participation of members in your building in campaign actions.